3. Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
5. Use of Data"Virtual General Practice AI" uses the collected data for various purposes: to provide and maintain our Service; to notify you about changes to our Service; to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so; to provide customer support; to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service; to monitor the usage of our Service; to detect, prevent and address technical issues; to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.; to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information; in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; for any other purpose with your consent.
8. Disclosure of DataWe may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide: Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities. Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred. Other cases. We may disclose your information also: to our subsidiaries and affiliates; to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; with your consent in any other cases;
9. Security of DataThe security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at [email protected] In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you; the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete; the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data; the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information; the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format; the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information; Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
11. Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
17. Children’s PrivacyOur Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 14 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 14. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that he has collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.